Kurz vor Weihnachten gibts bei Quake Champions nochmal massiven Nachschub inklusive Double Xp-Weekend bis zum 18.12!
Hier die langen, wirklich sehr langen, Patchnotes:
Winter Celebration Items
The Winter Holiday has come to Quake Champions! Players who logs in during December and January will receive free rewards! We have a ton of new holiday items, all of which drop from Backpacks, Crates, and Reliquaries. New Winter items include:
- 1 Winter 2017 Hat Vanity for each Champion
- 10 Winter Profile Icons
- 10 Winter Nameplates
- 3 Winter 2017 animated Champion Shaders
- 3 Winter 2017 Weapon Shaders for each weapon
Winter Hat Bundle
- This limited-time bundle gives you hats for EVERY Champion. Happy Holidays!
Premium Shader Bundle
- This bundle offers 3 new Premium Shaders for each weapon!
- Limited time Winter Theme for the Dimension of the Doomed maps, Burial Chamber and Corrupted Keep
Welcome to the arena heavy weapons specialists Lance Corporal Ben Keel, or at least what’s left of him. Brought back to life thanks to cybernetics and power-armor, Keel is armed to the teeth with two shoulder mounted grenade launchers.
- Health 175
- Armor 50/125
- Speed 300/480
Active Ability: Grenade Swarm Keel can store and fire up to 5 grenades at a time. Grenades will bounce off the environment, detonating a few seconds later and inflicting splash damage. Direct hits deal 75 damage per grenade. Each grenade refreshes on a 10-second cooldown.
Passive Ability: Stockpile Keel can reduce his ability cooldown by 5% by collecting any ammo box.
VALE OF PNATH
ITHAGNAL DUEL MAP Deep within the Netherworld, past the Peaks of Thok, lies this tower of metal and stone. The vault ghouls whisper that the death-maze of sharp angles could only have been hewn from the solid granite by Koth, the Never-Seen Sleeper In Stone. Prepare yourself for the Vale of Pnath.
Designed for Duel and 2v2 TDM, Vale of Pnath is a highly vertical three atrium arena where players will fight for control of both weapons and stack, using the sounds of heavy metal doors to track their enemies movements. Vale provides fun, hectic, and fast paced action for 2 players, but is also available in Custom Game for Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
QUAKE 4 RAILGUN From the weapons depot of Rhino Squad comes the Quake 4 railgun. Mathew Kane brought this beast of a gun back from Stroggos just so you can assess your aim down its scope. How many can you take down in a single shot?
- New Ranked Play and Leaderboards for Duel
- Added Crosshair Customization: one of the most requested Community features
- Choose from over 40 different crosshairs and use a slider to choose your color of choice
- Chests & Reliquaries now offer guaranteed rarities!
- Chests reward at least one item of Rare quality and above
- Reliquaries reward at least one item of Epic quality and above
- Rune Challenge Animated Champion Shaders
- Each champion now has 5 new animated Champion Shaders which you can earn from completing one of four Elder God rune challenges, and the Master Rune challenge.
- Added FPS Limiter in Options
- Added Teammate X-ray Outlines Option
- Enabled load on demand of geometry for further memory optimization